Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation
Social Media Manager
Los Angeles, CA
About the Milstein Family Foundation
The Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation (“MFF”) works to instill pride and courage among the willing members of the Jewish-American community, support the State of Israel, strengthen the U.S.- Israel unique alliance, and fight antisemitism and hatred of all forms in the U.S.
MFF supports a large network of non-profit organizations aligned with its mission and develops various in-house programs.
For MFF and our affiliate programs, we operate several social accounts across all social media platforms.
We are seeking to hire a talented Social Media Manager with experience in social media management and excellent copywriting skills to administer our accounts and ad campaigns.
The Social Media Manager will work closely with the leadership to cultivate and execute our social strategy.
The position is office-based, located in Encino, CA.
- Create and manage social media accounts across all platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Research and create content in line with our brand values and guidelines.
- Manage comments and respond to direct messages.
- Create and post content (visual, video, text) multiple times a day, optimized for each specific social platform.
- Schedule posts and maintain content calendars according to platform algorithms.
- Manage followers and sort through friend requests.
- Run ads and targeted campaigns.
- Create and execute actionable plans to grow and maintain followers.
- Advise leadership on new social media trends and content sources.
- Analyze performance of social content using analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Provide regular updates and create timely reports for the leadership on the performance of all social media channels.
- 3+ years of prior experience as a Social Media Manager, or similar role, including in an internship capacity.
- Previous social media experience in a pro-Israel organization is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in communications business, marketing, journalism, public relations Digital Media, or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Proven experience in social media strategy and execution across all social media platforms.
- Must be passionate about Israel and hold a good grasp of current events, particularly those related to the State of Israel, antisemitism, the U.S.- Israel alliance, Jewry in the diaspora and Israel, culture, arts, and politics, etc. Fluency in Hebrew is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites. Experience with Mailchimp and Constant Contact is a plus.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience. Our baseline salary range is $50-65K per year, but the final salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance
- 401K with a match
- Paid vacation time
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: [email protected]
The Milstein Family Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunity and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.