Senior Executive Assistant to the President
Full-Time, Encino, CA
(Position is office-based, not remote)
The Milstein Family Foundation (MFF) is a private non-profit foundation with the mission of strengthening American values, supporting the U.S.-Israel alliance, and combating antisemitism.
Adam Milstein, the President of MFF, is looking for a sharp, independent, intelligent, and hard-working Executive Assistant who will work closely with him performing various administrative and management duties. Adam is also a managing partner of Hager Pacific Properties a private commercial real estate investment firm with headquarters in Southern California.
This role provides crucial executive level, ‘right arm’, support to the President with all Foundation and business activities which includes a combination of administrative and project management responsibilities. Strong focus on communications including composing letters and emails, synthesizing meeting materials, proofreading, and creating summary documents. Ensures all action steps are completed and strong follow-up for all the President’s foundation business. Collaborates with the Executive Director on key foundation initiatives.
- Review email communications and draft correspondence as needed
- Attend relevant calls and meetings, accurately record minutes, and action items and ensure appropriate and timely follow up
- Engage in online research to prepare for meetings and conferences (primary scheduling is covered by a different position)
- Screen incoming phone calls and ensure appropriate and timely responses
- Curate content and review monthly newsletters, op-eds and articles ensuring both accuracy and message alignment
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Assist in updating and maintaining social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Manage and implement website content updates.
- Perform all other relevant administrative and managerial duties as assigned
The Executive Assistant must be thoroughly committed to MFF’s mission. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and interest in the latest current events pertaining to American Jewry, Israel, the Middle East, and the US-Israel Alliance.
Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of full-time administrative assistance experience supporting a senior-level executive
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Strong track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, confidential, environment with varying deadlines
- Proficiency in Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing programs such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor preferred
- Experience in web management software such as WordPress and Squarespace preferred
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Self-starter and self-learner
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems autonomously
- Position is located at our Encino office
- Work hours: 9:00 – 6:00
- Salary range: $100-130K depending on experience.
- Benefits offered: Paid vacation time, health insurance, 401K
To apply please click here to provide your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.