Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation
Program Manager for TalkIsrael
Los Angeles, CA
About the Milstein Family Foundation
The Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation (“MFF”) works to instill pride and courage among the willing members of the Jewish-American community, support the State of Israel, strengthen the U.S.- Israel unique alliance, and fight antisemitism and hatred of all forms in the U.S.
MFF supports a large network of non-profit organizations aligned with its mission and develops various in-house programs.
MFF is excited to launch TalkIsrael, a new affiliated program aiming to change the hearts and minds of Gen Z’s (10-25), Jews and non-Jews, to have more positive sentiments about Israel and the Israeli people.
TalkIsrael is fostering an emotional connection to Israel and the Israeli people through authentic content, personal relationships and one-to-one connection led by a strong community of pro-Israel youths on the most popular social media platforms. TalkIsrael is also developing phone app which will be used as a communication channel with its users and as a platform to post authentic and inspiring content that can be shared with others.
MFF is seeking to hire an energetic, independent, intelligent, and hard-working Program Manager (“PM”) who will have hybrid responsibilities between launching and operating TalkIsrael while also supporting other key initiatives of MFF.
The PM will work with the leadership to cultivate and implement the strategy, operations, and execution of TalkIsrael and will provide support for other MFF supported programs.
The role requires fluency in Hebrew and English and a blend of entrepreneurship and execution skills. The position is office-based, located in Encino, CA.
1. Developing TalkIsrael’s strategy
- Work with MFF’s Leadership to develop an overall launch plan as well as the vision, goals and strategies
- Create milestones and metrics for the implementation of the program’s work plan
2. Implementing TalkIsrael’s launch and operating plans
- Develop and implement branding and marketing strategies to grow the app’s user base and social media presence
- Oversee content creation and implementation of brand guidelines
- Support strategic collaborations with organizations, groups, and social media influencers
- Assume responsibility for work processes and communications with programs’ vendors and collaborators
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
3. Supporting MFF Programming
- Identify opportunities to advance MFF’s mission statement through partnerships and programming
- Support MFF on all communication channels, including social media, newsletters, websites and more
- Provide logistical support to MFF programs including event planning and follow-up, drafting communications, vendor relations, etc.
- Provide MFF’s Leadership with periodical reports on programs managed by the PM
- 3+ years of prior experience as a Program Manager, or similar role. Experience in technology and/or in a pro-Israel organization is an advantage
- Fluency in both English and Hebrew is required with strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Must be passionate about Israel and hold a good grasp of current events, particularly those related to the State of Israel, antisemitism, the U.S.- Israel alliance, Jewry in the diaspora and Israel, etc.
- Strong proficiency in social media, particularly TikTok and Instagram
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to project planning
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders as a team-player
- Full proficiency in Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
$75-100K per year, commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- 401K with a match
- Paid vacation time
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: [email protected]
The Milstein Family Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.