THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED GRANT APPLICATIONS.
Please contact us before you submit an application online. Prior to contacting us, we encourage you to: (1) make sure your organization’s activities fall within the Milstein Family Foundation’s mission statement; (2) read about our work as displayed in our Newsroom and on the web. If we find that your organization fits within the mission statement and philanthropic philosophy of the Milstein Family Foundation, as well as our current focus, we will ask you to proceed and fill out this online application.
The Milstein Family Foundation focuses on US-based organizations whose activities are in the US.
- Contact us: we do not accept unsolicited grant applications. There, prior to submitting an application, please contact us via email for the purpose of avoiding irrelevant applications. unsolicited applications will not be considered.
- Deadlines: there are two application deadlines every year: December 31st and June 30th. If you contact us in the last two weeks prior to a deadline – your application will only be considered in the next review cycle.
- the Milstein Family Foundation evaluates grant applications twice a year and releases grant decisions during January and July of every year. Decisions are made at the foundation’s sole and absolute discretion. We reserve the right to decline applications without providing detailed feedback.
- Considerations for grants and level of support include, among other things, potential impact, creativity, collaboration and synergies with foundation supported organizations, secured sponsors and a successful track-record.
- Applications that are not filled out completely and/or are not submitted by 501(c)(3) organizations will not be considered.
- Donations are only be given to 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Grantees are responsible to: (1) mention the Milstein Family Foundation as a sponsor where appropriate on their websites; and (2) provide annual activity reports.
For questions, please contact us.