Jewish Republican Alliance
You are here: Home / Who We Support / Jewish Republican Alliance
Jewish Republican AllianceNovember 23, 2020
- For Love Of Our Country and the American Flag; Working together to make her liberties great again, and yes…stand for the National Anthem!
- Represent the ideas of our Founding Fathers; to create and keep small government that encourages Americans to pursue dreams and freedoms without excessive taxes or bureaucracies.
- Stand behind UN Ambassador Nikki Haley to protect, support and defend Israel from anti-Israel bias at the UN.
- Support the sovereignty and independence of the Jewish State of Israel and promote our shared Judeo-Christian values.
- Wholeheartedly condemn the boycott, divest and sanction (BDS) movement against Israel.
- Support Israel and call for her neighbors to maintain and embrace peace and diplomacy.
- Support our President’s call for a secure Southern border.
- Stand against racism and bigotry of all kinds.
- Build the Keystone Pipeline that will create jobs in steel and energy industries that will allow the US to become energy independent.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare.
- The Ronald Reagan Way: Peace through Strength; Support our Military, Veterans and their families.
- Gratitude for police and fire departments.
- Encourage Jewish Republican Alliance members and guests to support other members’ businesses, endeavors and non-profit organizations.
The mission of The Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation (“MFF”) is to strengthen American values, support the U.S.-Israel alliance, and combat bigotry and hatred in all forms.
MFF also works to strengthen the Jewish people and their affinity to the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people, by instilling pride in their Jewish identity and fostering the courage to stand up and combat their detractors… Read More
Our Latest Articles
- Adam Milstein: Making an impact through strategic venture philanthropy by Alan RosenbaumMay 19, 2022 - 4:11 pm
- Combatting antisemitism through strategic venture philanthropy – opinionApril 25, 2022 - 4:10 pm
- University Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Staff Show Anti-Israel BiasJanuary 30, 2022 - 10:22 pm