Milstein Coalition Building Grants in collaboration with Hasbara Fellowships are approved up to $1,000.
The Milstein Coalition Building Grant is provided for pro-Israel students to build bridges with various cultural and political groups on campus. Examples include: Political Clubs (Student Government, College Republicans & College Democrats), Single-Issue Clubs (Business Fraternity, Environmental Club), Cultural Club (African Americans, Latino-Americans, Christians United for Israel) as well as Fraternities and Sororities. The Milstein Coalition Building Grant is generously provided by the Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation.
- Grant requests will be evaluated by Hasbara Fellowships.
- Grants will be issued by Hasbara Fellowships as reimbursements. A check will be sent to the individual only after having received the proper documentation.
- To receive your grant you must submit pictures, a short blog (click here for the blog guidelines), receipts, and a sign in sheet typed up in excel format. All requirements must be submitted through the Grant Reimbursment Form no later than 3 weeks after the event/program.
- Grant requests MUST be submitted at least two weeks prior to the proposed event date. Late submissions may not be considered.
- If a previously approved event or program appears to be counterproductive to Hasbara Fellowships or the nature of the program has changed, Hasbara Fellowships reserves the right to revoke the funding.